Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm making a bath out of epsom salts and jasmine tea?

I'm making a bath from epsom salts and jasmine tea for my mom. It calls for 500mg of salt and 2 teabags of jasmine. She has sore muscles and most products we've bought make it worse. I'm sure the epsom salts will help but don't know about the jasmine tea. Can anyone tell me what jasmines good for And any other idea's for sore muscles?

I'm making a bath out of epsom salts and jasmine tea?
The jasmine root is used in China to treat headaches, insomnia, and pain due to dislocated joints and broken bones; it is reported to have anaesthetic properties..Several Jasminium species have been used in cancers. Make sure you use 2c. of Epsom salts to help pull out the lactic acid that forms on the muscles. After the bath have your mother massage an analgesic cream into the sore muscles.





500mg of calcium and magnesium taken daily will help reduce the pain in muscles.


No comments:

Post a Comment