Monday, November 16, 2009

Disneyworld Face Characters (Ariel, Jasmine, Kim Possible)?

I’ve already heard the stories about fathers fondling and groping the Disneyworld face characters, and I couldn’t seem to get this question answered before. For anyone whose been Ariel, Jasmine, and/or Kim Possible at Disneyworld, did you ever have to deal with children or anyone in general fooling around with your bellybutton? This includes them asking bellybutton-related questions to you. What exactly happened? What exactly did you do/how exactly did you handle it? Thanks.

Disneyworld Face Characters (Ariel, Jasmine, Kim Possible)?
Well you could say that I'm very "close friends" with a few princesses at Walt Disney World Resorts, and i'd be more than happy to answer your questions if you would like to email me. Otherwise though, it's best not to discuss such subjects in such an open forum because it kind of ruins the magic of Disney. So you can email me at:





halebopchica@yahoo.com





if you would like :)
Reply:hmm..that's interesting..I've never heard such stories, where did you hear them?

Dental Implants

No comments:

Post a Comment