Friday, May 21, 2010

Is there was a way to look up an obituary notice for Jasmine Elizabeth Tackitt b.July 2,'97- d.May '02

Jasmine Elizabeth Tackitt is my daughter. I am wanting to know if there is a way to locate the obituary notice.


She was born in Jackson on July 2, 1997, and passed away May 24, 2002. In the county of Washtenaw. In Ypsilanti, Michigan. She was 4 years old.


The location of her death was, University Of Michigan Hospital. Her nationality is: American, White. Thank you for looking into this for me. I have tried in several places.


Tina Tackitt

Is there was a way to look up an obituary notice for Jasmine Elizabeth Tackitt b.July 2,'97- d.May '02
have you tried archives of old newspapers? when my friends mom died, i was unable to get a paper. so i ended up looking in the local paper at library archives and printed one out for my newborns babybook.





also have you looked at possibly contacting the hospital for help? im sorry if this is no help, and im very sorry for your loss. go ahead and email me if you want. im more then willing to help, to do what i can.
Reply:Go to the genealogy department at your local public library, one of the librarians can help you search for the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment