Monday, May 17, 2010

Anyone get their bridesmaids dresses from jasmine bridal?

i love their dresses but when i went to my local bridal shop the guy was rude, told me they were mother of the bride styles and that they start at $400. i liked the dresses from the jade line because my girls are older and heavier and don't want to wear strapless dresses. if you used jasmine, how much did you pay?

Anyone get their bridesmaids dresses from jasmine bridal?
I used jasmine. The dresses were fabulous! Comfortable. My wedding dress was amazing. People said I looked like a princess. Good comments. My bridesmaid dresses were....I can't remember but they were like between $200-$300. And my wedding dress was $400.





Here is my bridesmade dress: in very light blue:


http://www.jasminebridal.com/html/en/web...





My wedding dress: http://www.jasminebridal.com/html/en/web...





And my reception dress (exact color in picture): http://www.jasminebridal.com/html/en/web...





TIPS:





For your ceremony dress, choose a traditional wedding dress (strapless, spaghetti strap, long sleeve, lace, ect.) that goes down past your feet. It will actually make you feel like your gliding.





For you reception dress, choose a young, trendy, and short (when i mean short, i mean from at least your knees and up, but not too short). It will make you move easier and dance better, than dragging your long gown everywhere. It also makes you feel younger.





Choose colors that make you feel comfortable. Don't choose colors that are too bright, but choose soft tone colors.





FLOWERS: At your ceremony, if you have a white dress, choose flowers that stand out or go with your theme colors. I would choose red roses. And for you bridesmades, lets just say for example their dresses are light blue, then don't choose red, choose a cream color or white, relaxing colors.





If you want more tips, feel free to e-mail me at sunnycalifornia902@yahoo.com

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment