Monday, May 17, 2010

What can I do with a Star Jasmine bush??

We rent an apartment with this huge star jasmine bush in the back yard and I like it but the bees are crazy around it and I don't want my daughter to get stung or anything. Our rental agreement says we have to maintain the yard inside the fence so does that mean I can take it out without permission from landlord?

What can I do with a Star Jasmine bush??
If you cut it way back then it probably won't bloom. That would keep the bees away. Some landlords don't care what you do, as long as the yard looks nice. Others get upset if you change anything. Check with the landlord, or just keep it cut back enough that it won't bloom.
Reply:The rental agreement says maintain, so you can take it out if it causes a risk for your child. Maintaining means to keep up, so even if you took out the plant but still kept up the area, i think you would be just fine!!!





you could even put in a butterfly bush that attracts butterflies.








good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment