Friday, May 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me anything about jasmine bushes. Like when and where to plant and how to take care of them?

I basically have no idea what I'm doing and my wife wants jasmine in our front yard. I would like to know everything I can about it. Where to get it, where to plant it, when to plant it, how to take care of it, etc.

Can anyone tell me anything about jasmine bushes. Like when and where to plant and how to take care of them?
plant them in dirt and water them
Reply:I have night blooming jasmine (a very common variety) on the east side of my house and the plant gets a lot of sun until about noon. I bought it from Home Depot a few years ago and planted it in spring.





All I do is water it as frequently as everything else, once a week, until summer then twice a week. Sometimes I give it Miracle gro. I find it to be an easy plant and doesn't require anymore care than water. I have to trim it few times a year as it grows pretty fast. It blooms in spring and is very, very fragrant.





I live in coastal southern California.

plants flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment