Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jasmine tea?

I have recently become addicted to jasmine tea and the other day i was reading about all the things that it is good for. Gum Disease, Psoriasis, Anxiety. The funny thing is, I suffer from all the things on the list. My body must have craved jasmine tea and I ended up getting some.





My body and my unconscious must have been working together to fix me without my conscious mind knowing.





My question is: Dont you think that's just marvellous?

Jasmine tea?
I think my mother drinks a lot of Jasmine Tea, it helps her through Menopause so it must be good.
Reply:I'd sooner have jasmine lennard.


1 comment:

  1. Jasmine tea is the most popular flavored tea in the world. The first jasmine tea was produced in China and made from green tea. Today, however, jasmine flowers are used to scent teas from all over the world, in black, white, green and oolong varieties.

    ReplyDelete